The Right Coast

January 07, 2006
 
Bad feeling about Iran
By Tom Smith

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

If the Dems say this is Bush's fault, I'm afraid they would be right. Even if a Democratic president would have offered to pay for anger management classes for Iranian nutcases, as the exclusive mode of strategic management, that does not mean Bush has handled this well.

AND don't forget this. "We must prepare to rule the world"? I don't like the sound of that. Nuclear weapons, dreams of world conquest, says lots more Jews will soon join Sharon in death. Hmmm. Sounds like a matter for concern.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if the American left would want this nutcase to win too. I'm just asking. I really don't quite understand their POV. I wonder how evil a regime and a vision has to be before America is to be preferred.