The Right Coast
June 09, 2005
Suggestions for Ground Zero
By Tom Smith
Malkin on the Ground Zero kerfuffle.
In the spirit of helping the IFC, I have the following, kind of big think themes that they might find helpful in planning their, uh, educational project.
1. Big hole? What big hole?
2. The KKK did it.
3. So many different kinds of freedom fighters.
4. Native Americans. The original owners of Manhattan.
6. The fall of Saigon and other great moments of American humiliation
7. Abu Gharib--who's really to blame?
8. Brave journalists: the wars they cover and the questions they ask
9. Firefighters: brave fools or ill-prepared heros?
10. Famous Hollywood political prophets