The Right Coast

October 07, 2004
 
Belated blogging
By Dan Rodriguez

Kindly announced as a "guest blogger" by my USD colleagues on The Right Coast at the beginning of this week, technology impediments kept me from the blogosphere until just now. Thanks to Mike Rappaport for his helpful guidance. Tempted as I am to use this platform to engage in relentless, timely propaganda on behalf of our (very excellent) law school, I will resist this indulgence and instead offer my two cents on a few discrete topics -- academic culture/politics, law schools, local governance in America, and maybe some of my kooky ideas about the police power. I leave it to my "Right Coast" colleagues to opine on Kerry, Bush, why England and Israel are really great, why affirmative action is bad, and what Tom Smith thinks about while shaving in the morning.