The Right Coast

April 12, 2004
 
Simon is Right
By Tom Smith

Roger Simon is absolutely right about this. As I say in the post immediately below, it is about Iran and Islamofascist regime there. Via Instapundit. I also like the new site design.

[We here at the little Right Coast are also making plans to switch over to Typepad. But there are those darn switching costs. For example, how do you set things up so that someone who goes to the old site will automatically get redirected to the new site? I realize this is probably like asking, how do I make the car stop?, but there it is. We were thinking, just post everything new on both the old site and the new site, and just very gradually make the the transition. I know there are instructions for transferring archives on typepad, but it looks hard and dicey to a dumb conservative.]